>Definitely a process, to be exact Apache httpd and several other processes.
I set it up as follows:

>proc httpd 2 10

>monitor (-i) -r 60 (-i) -o prNames.1 -o prErrMessage.1 "Process Httpd"
prErrorFlag.1 !=0

>I'm wondering about the location of the -i item.  Does it go before the
time to check in seconds (-r) or after?

Try ...

#####

proc httpd
monitor -r 60 -i -o prNames.1 -o prErrMessage.1 "Process Httpd"
prErrorFlag.1 !=0

#####

then kill all the httpd daemons and see what happens.

The -i means to check an independent OID rather than a range.  The range
code is busted and I haven't had time to look at it.  Note that the three
parameters must end in .1 for this to work.

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.