Hi ALL,

It will be very helpful for me if some body provide me the following information.

1) How trap generation works.

I have one MIB table

AlarmNotification NOTIFICATION-TYPE

        OBJECTS

        {

            AlarmNotificationSequenceNumber,

            AlarmNotificationAlarmText,

            AlarmNotificationMoc,

            AlarmNotificationMoi,

            AlarmNotificationSeverity,

            AlarmNotificationTimeStamp,

            AlarmNotificationClearability,

            AlarmNotificationBasicAlarmText

        }

2) How snmpd will come to know that it has to generate trap PDU for the AlarmNotification  and send it to manager .

3) How we are going to generate c code for this table using mib2c?

Please help.

Regards,

Somenath