Hi Dev,

Many thanks for your response.  But my problem is little different. Suppose we have one table having index’s data type as integer.

Suppose it has three rows with index 1, 2, 3. But the info about the rows are not stored in the index .It is stored in the data base. Now if some query comes with only column name of that particular table how agent is going to decide that the next index is 1?

For example suppose we have the following table

NetworkDhcpPoolSubnetEntry ::= SEQUENCE {

      NetworkDhcpPoolSubnetIndex    INTEGER,

      NetworkDhcpPoolSubnet   IpAddress,

      NetworkDhcpPoolNetmask  IpAddress,

      NetworkDhcpPoolSubnetMask     IpAddress,

      NetworkDhcpPoolSubnetStatus   RowStatus

      }

Suppose the query is like getnext NetworkDhcpPoolSubnet . Then how agent will come to know that it has to return the value of NetworkDhcpPoolSubnet.1 . Please let me know if it is possible.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Somenath