GT> my $TunnelsTable =
GT> $session->gettable('CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB::cikeTunnelTable', #
GT> returns an empty hash

A couple of things:

1) you didn't mention which version of the module you're using...  If
   possible please use the absolute most recent, which is actually
   later than 5.3.1 but exists in CPAN.  There was a problem with the
   gettable code in the 5.3.1 perl module.  You could also try the
   5.4.pre3 release if you don't want to pull from CPAN.

2) I don't remember if specifying a name of MIB::nameOfTable works in
   that function or not.  I *think* so but I'm not positive.
--
Wes Hardaker
Sparta, Inc.