On 12/10/06, Clement Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Dave:
>  sorry, I  didn't put  the whole message: the whole message is following
   [snip]
>   config.status: creating include/net-snmp/net- snmp-config.h
>   config.status: include/net-snmp/net-snmp-config.h is unchanged
>
>   and then i push ctrl+C so the makefile is deleted and the messgae is show
>  as last letter.

OK - try the following:

    $   ./config.status
    $   ls -ltrd conf* stamp* Make* include/net-snmp/net-snmp*
libtool ltmain.sh
    $   make

What is the *full* output of this sequence?
If it goes into the same loop - re-running config.status multiple
times - then please let it run two or three times before breaking in.
  But I'd like to see the *whole* output.  Trying to guess what's
happening from incomplete information is incredibly time-consuming.