That's my job.

Exactly what kind of hardware are you running?

Please post the output of:

/usr/platform/sun4u/sbin/prtdiag -v

Would you be willing to try out 5.4 CVS?  That's got the most
up-to-the-minute code.

>We are able to get valid response for snmpwalk on lmTempSensorsTable and
lmVoltSensorsTable. But we are not getting response for snmpwalk on
lmFanSensorsTable.
We are getting the response as "No data available in this sub-tree"
It seems it is not supported.

>If we issue >"prtpicl -v -c fan"  Then we are getting the below
response.

 prtpicl -v -c fan
  system-fan0 (fan, 5a00000749)
  :_fru_parent   (5a000007ccH)
  :ID    0
  :Label         cpu0-fan
  :LowWarningThreshold   250
  :SpeedUnit     rpm
  :Speed         3515
  :devfs-path    /devices/[EMAIL PROTECTED],464000/[EMAIL PROTECTED],0:fan_0
  :_class        fan
  :name  system-fan0
  system-fan2 (fan, 5a00000750)
  :_fru_parent   (5a000007d9H)
  :ID    2
  :Label         pci-fan
  :LowWarningThreshold   250
  :SpeedUnit     rpm

>system configuration is "SunOS test1-ut108 5.10 Generic_118822-29 sun4u
sparc SUNW,A70"
>Can any one pls point us if we need to do any other configuration to
read lmFanSensorsTable.

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply,
should be deleted or destroyed.