From: jiang jilin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2006/11/10 下午 6:22
Subject: Re: Problem about Set some MIB item
To: Clement Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

what's your problem?
can you decribe it clearly?

On 11/10/06, Clement Hsu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear All:
I am Clement, I have a problem about snmpset, when I using MIB Browser to set some item,
like ifAdminStatus which in IF-MIB, and atIfindex, atPhysAddress, atNetaddress in RFC1213
the message is show can not be changed.  However , the item sysContact and sysLocation
can be modified. ( My snmpagent is net-snmp-5.3.1 and the upper MIBS Item is predifined and build
in snmp agent)

Can any one know the reasons and how to correct them?

Best Regard ,
Clement Hsu