From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Stephen Yu
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 3:02 PM
To: Dave Shield
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: Configure trap port

Hi Dave,

Thank you very much for your reply. The version we use is from our
embedded Linux vendor MontaVista Software. So we are kind of stuck with
them. Knowing this is a bug, I don't have to mess with the snmpd.conf. I
can simply patch the code myself for the moment and wait for MontaVista
Software giving us a newer version that have the problem fixed.

Again, thank you for your quick reply.

Stephen