Hi,

Is it possible to configure the subagent as master agent?  Can it be
done in the following way?

I tried doing that by changing the agent_subagent = 0 in the sub-agent
main function.

Also, while I run my subagent with the snmpd.conf file, it gave me the
following error

%mysubagent -c /usr/local/share/snmp/snmpd.conf -p
/var/run/mysubagentd.pid

The error I could observe was,

This agent cannot provide any service in its present format.  Use
snmpconf -g basic_setup to configure.

How to solve this problem??? Is there a solution?

Regards,

Sri.

*****

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named herein and may contain privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is illegal and
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original
and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.