 ------------------------------
*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *jiang jilin
*Sent:* Thursday, December 14, 2006 11:46 AM
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Cc:* net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* Re: MAX-ACCESS of table index

 first of all, what Mahesh wrote is not quite clear,in my view.

Not-accessible:  it means you all people cannot retrieve it's value,either
using snmpget or snmpset or anyway else.

Accessible-for-notify: it means you can access it's value only by inform
strickly.no  other way you can do that .

Read-only:  ok,you can GET it's  value,but you cannot modify or SET it .

hope you can understand what i said.