Dear All:

I have a problem about how to enclose table into agent statically.
I write a mibmodule which named Test, and after mib2c, it be created
several files which are Test.c, Test.h, Test_access.c, Test_checkfns.c
Test_access.h , . .. and so on.

my problem is that if I want to enclose Test module into agent statically ,
how should I do. Do I need to enclosed those file into mibgroups?
or some other way?

and do the command ./configure --enable-static=yes --with-mib-modules=Mytest
right?

Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you

Best Regards,
Clement Hsu