Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestion, I have a limitation that I cannot go over
Net-SNMP 5.3 as it is the version in all our hosts. Migrating to 5.4 would
mean a lot more extra work. I think the best solution is if we know the fix,
I can try patch it on 5.3. Do you know what may be causing this core dump?

Last night I tried again and saw in the morning the core file was generated
with the same stack trace.

Thanks,
Mark

On 1/8/07, Thomas Anders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mark Clinton wrote:
> I am using Net-SNMP 5.3.0.1 Agent in Master-Subagent architecture. I
> created
> a subagent and I ran some tests (a walk of the subagent tree every 60
> seconds) twice and both the times, the Master Agent coredumped after
around
> 15-20 hours.
>
> Is this a known bug?

I'd suggest to retest with Net-SNMP 5.4 if you can.

+Thomas