Dear All:

I am clement. I meet a problem about scalar/table set and get function or
api.
My system is net-snmp 5.3.1 and my mib2c option choose net-snmp template.
the code is like following:

case MODE_SET_ACTION:

       if ( testScalarSet(data) ) {
           netsnmp_set_request_error(reqinfo, requests,SNMP_ERR_GENERR);
       }

In fact , I need to write a function of testScalarSet(data) to check and set
data, however, does there
exist any api or function which net-snmp given can set or get scalar / table
value? And I does not imply
snmp_set_var_typed_value( ), I mean another function which can get/set in
temporary, and then write back
to system.

Thank you.

Best Regards,