From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Kirkham
Sent: 23 January 2007 11:45
To: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Encrypting trapsess entries in snmpd.conf

I'd say bug, because it also causes users created via SNMP to receive
SNMPv3 informs via the target/notification MIBs to be deleted on reboot,

and readOnly (according to the StorageType TC) should be saved to
persistent storage, unlike nonVolatile.  I submitted a patch (1642071)
about this yesterday:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1642071&group_i
d=12694&atid=312694

--