Hello,
     I have installed netsnmp5.3-4.2 on FC5, using ready rpms.
I want to test the progarm given at the site
http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/agent/notification_8c-example.html.
The site says how to compile it if u r compiling from the
source, It says "When this module is compiled into the agent
(run configure with --with-mib-modules="examples/notification")".
But my agent is already running from the rpms. Then how to
incorporate this code to my agent. What are the steps for this.
Can anyone help me ??

Thanks and regards,
Treesa.