Hello

>>What is the best way of updating sysContact and siblings during run-time?
>>I'm trying to read snmpd.conf to get syscontact/syslocation and then set
>>those values for my agent.

<snip some code>

I may be mistaken but I'm not sure how that example is applicable in my
situation. I have used the AgentX subagent example as the basis of my
agent and that add the sysGroup class (mib.add(sysGroup(...))) which again
adds sysContact etc. There are no set methods in this class and I could
find no other ways to do this.
I checked the mailinglist and found one entry from August 2005 asking the
same but unfortunately no reply.

thanks
--
Johnny Ljunggren, Navtek AS