Dear Dave,

    Thank you for your suggestions.But I am afraid simply using :
  snmp_send( ss1, pdu );
snmp_send( ss2, pdu );
snmp_send( ss3, pdu );

    can't send a trap with content pdu to different destinations ,because the
routine snmp_send will free pdu automaticlly if succeed.I have thought about
this too,but it is the fact.So I should rebuild the same trap with the same
"pdu" so as to send it to different receivers.The effiency is very low!But I
think it is necessary if using this method,isn't it?

Dave Shield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写道:
  [ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

On 08/02/07, jin zhou wrote:
> Thank you .But I find it is boring when the trap receivers is not just
> only 1,while I should revaluate the session variable to send traps to
> different receivers for many times.Can session.peername include several
> destinations or is there any way to resolve this problem?

For each destination, you'll need to open a new session.
But you can use the same template for each of them.
Something like:

session.version = SNMP_VERSION2c;
session.community = "public";

session.remotepeer = "trapdest1:162";
ss1 = snmp_open( &session );
session.remotepeer = "trapdest2:162";
ss2 = snmp_open( &session );
session.remotepeer = "trapdest3:162";
ss3 = snmp_open( &session );

pdu = snmp_pdu_create(SNMP_MSG_TRAP2);
snmp_send( ss1, pdu );
snmp_send( ss2, pdu );
snmp_send( ss3, pdu );

If you're going to be sending several traps to the same destinations,
then you could re-use the ss1,ss2,ss3 structures from one time
to the next - rather than re-creating them every time.

Note that the code above is a gross oversimplification, and is
almost certainly not correct (as well as being incomplete). But
it should give you the basic idea.