  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Reza
Salehi
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 2:12 PM
To: SNMP FORUM
Subject: about mib2c

Hi All,

I am trying to run mib2c using create-dataset.conf. In return it creates 2
files (mymibTable.c & mymibTable.h) .But in  .C file it is just a empty
subroutine that looks like this:

init_mymibTable(void)
{
// here we initialize all the table
}

Shouldn't it create some C code?

Appreciate your help.
Reza

  _____

Check out new
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48245/*http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html;_ylc
=X3oDMTE1YW1jcXJ2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDbmV3LWNhcnM-> cars
at Yahoo! Autos.

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be
privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer without copying or
disclosing it.

--- End Message ---