Hi, I'm trying to monitor our Dell PowerEdge 2950 with snmp. The server
is running Debian 4.0 with 2.6.18.4 kernel. Whith the command:

snmpwalk localhost -c public -m ALL -v2c

I get a lot of information but no dell specifik. When i use the command:

snmpwalk -c public localhost .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1 -v2c

I get this message:

MIB-Dell-10892::baseboardGroup = No Such Object available on this agent
at this OID

I have put:

smuxpeer .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1

in /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf

Dell omsa is installed and omreport works and all ipmi modules are
loaded. I think all needed omsa processes are running:

 > ps -e | grep dsm
 4613 ?        00:00:00 dsm_sa_datamgr3
 4647 ?        00:00:00 dsm_sa_eventmgr
 6436 ?        00:00:00 dsm_sa_snmp32d

I have send a email to dell's linux PowerEdge mailing list but did not
get any help that worked. I have enabled snmp in
/etc/default/dellomsa.dpkg-new. This is my first time working with snmp
so I don't know where the error is.

/Niklas Larsson