Dear all:
   I encounter some problem. Please give me some advasie. I had search
net-snnmp mail archive that can't found relate same issue with my problem.
   I want to use IEEE802dot-MIB.txt.  I have put it in
/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs  .

  My problem is
          Using mib2c to generate code by NET-SNMP 5.4  is OK.
          Using mib2c to generate code by NET-SNMP 5.3.1  is fail.

    Why I can't usign mib2c to generate code by NET-SNMP 5.3.1 ???

    following command to install net-snmp by ver. 5.4 or 5.3.1
          ./configure --with-perl-modules --enable-embedded-perl --enable-shared

   Under Redhat 9:
     exports MIBS=ALL
     mib2c ieee802dot11

 For NET-SNMP 5.4 see following text:
writing to -
mib2c has multiple configuration files depending on the type of
code you need to write.  You must pick one depending on your need.

You requested mib2c to be run on the following part of the MIB tree:
  OID:                              ieee802dot11
  numeric translation:              .1.2.840.10036
  number of scalars within:         1
  number of tables within:          23
  number of notifications within:   3

First, do you want to generate code that is compatible with the
ucd-snmp 4.X line of code, or code for the newer Net-SNMP 5.X code
base (which provides a much greater choice of APIs to pick from):

  1) ucd-snmp style code
  2) Net-SNMP style code

Select your choice :

 For NET-SNMP 5.3.1 see following text:
You didn't give mib2c a valid OID to start with.  IE, I could not find
any information about the mib node "ieee802dot11".  This could be caused
because you supplied an incorrectly node, or by the MIB that you're
trying to generate code from isn't loaded.  To make sure your mib is
loaded, run mib2c using this as an example:

   env MIBS="+MY-PERSONAL-MIB" mib2c ieee802dot11

You might wish to start by reading the MIB loading tutorial at:

   http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial-5/commands/mib-options.html

And making sure you can get snmptranslate to display information about
your MIB node.  Once snmptranslate works, then come back and try mib2c
again.