Thank you Dave!
It does not seem to be an issue in net-snmp-5.1.2-11.EL4.6. I have a
RHEL system that produces more output than 100 lines but it is random.
Repeated snmpwalks produces different # of lines of output there. :(

I have access to test Suse system, so feel free to fire test cases away
and I can help you out.

rajeev