[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
     any responses to the mailing list.  I don't have the time
     or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
     Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
     and offer advice.  Thanks.   ]

On 22/05/07, Eduardo Saavedra Cea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the Example.conf archive version 5.2, there is a worring advice:
> But, not in the last version 5.4.
> Is the problem solved???

Look at what the warning actually says:

> # However, this is still experimental code, so should not be used on
> # critical production systems.

"Experimental code" simply means that it hasn't seen a great deal of
actual use, so this is warning you that there may be bugs.  Not that
there is a definite problem, but that there *might* be bugs.

By the time we released 5.4, there had been significantly more use
of this facility, and we felt more confident in the quality of the code.
(There doubtless are still bugs, but probably nothing significant enough
to warrent retaining the warning).

Nothing really changed between 5.2 and 5.4, other than several years
of successful experience with this facility.