Thomas,

Thank you for your reply.  I am using netsnmp version 5.4 on Redhat Linux
ES. I have managed to compile the subagent code without any errors.  The
problem was that I was not linking all the required libraries.  I found out
that I was suppose to use "net-snmp-config --agent-libs" to determine the
libraries to be linked, and on including the specified libraries, the
problem was resolved.

I am currently facing another problem.  On execution of the subagent
created, I keep getting the error -
Warning: Failed to connect to the agentx master agent (localhost:705)

I have not modified the subagent code, and it was working fine when compiled
with version 5.3.1 of net-snmp.  I have checked to see that my snmp daemon
is initialized correctly, and the port 705 is in listening mode.  Is there
any modification in the code that I need to make in order to use the snmp
agent in a master-sub agent setup, or any flag that I need to use while
compiling the code.

Thanks and Regards,
Anjali

On 6/14/07, Thomas Anders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anjali Riat <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
>         ../../cots/netsnmp/lib/libnetsnmpagent.so: undefined
> reference to
> `boot_DynaLoader'

What net-snmp version and OS/platform is this?

Please retry with net-snmp 5.4.1.pre2 and report back.

+Thomas