hi
when i want to access my Mib using the translate command at first it will
show me the MIB tree but after when i want to access it agin it will given
an error can you tell me the solution of this error

when first time i use the snmptranslate command it will show me output as
under

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# snmptranslate -Tp -IR enseirb
+--enseirb(9362)

  +--leds(1)
  |  |
  |  +-- -RW- Integer32 led0(1)
  |           Range: 0..1

  +--reserved(2)

but when i use the same command again it will give an error so please tell
me the solution for that

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# snmptranslate -Tp -IR enseirb
No log handling enabled - turning on stderr logging
add_mibdir: strings scanned in from /usr/local/share/snmp/mibs/.index are
too large.  count = 35

MIR Wajahat Ghaffar
M1 Telecom/Réseaux
EFREI
Ecole d'Ingénieurs des Technologies de l'Information et du Management
30-32, avenue de la République
94815 VILLEJUIF cedex
www.efrei.fr
[EMAIL PROTECTED]