Mushtaq wrote:
Thanks for giving the suggestion, In fact i have suggest to ways of
implemeneting float to my client,
1.Choose a unit such that float can be represented as integer.
2.Use string to represent floating point numbers and do the conversion
on Agent, while applying the values to the system.

Thanks,
-Mushtaq