Hi, i am newbie using the net-snmp, but i was trying to put to work the
snmptrapd, on windows.

I having 2 problems:

1)       always when I restart the service, the logfile are cleaned. I didn't
find nothing on documentation that explains that.

2)       I didn't understand what I have to configure on groups. Why the
documentation don't show any example, to give us one base to what we have to
put on snmptrad.conf to it works? I simply put "disableautenthication on" and
it works :-)

I only want it to works okay, to receive the traps.. And not find nothing on
the web, telling me what I have to do to it works.

The authentication, I don't understand this fine... what I have to configure to
it works fine, not including the "disableauthentication".

Thanks for attencion

RĂ´mulo