Not sure what's going on, but I keep getting this error.

I'm running aix 5.2 and using the iinstalled snmpv3d daemon that comes
with aix. I've installed NET-SNMP also. When I so

snmpwalk -v 1 -c public localhost .1

It get information, but then it get to this point and reports an error.

SNMPv2-SMI::mib-2.12.2.1.3.3 = INTEGER: 0
Error in packet.
Reason: (genError) A general failure occured
Failed object: SNMPv2-SMI::mib-2.12.2.1.3.3

Anyone have any ideas?

Kevin