Hello, I'm trying to create a valid rwuser, using V3 of course.
I've read the manual on snmpd.conf, and it says I can use a tool named
snmpusm, on that manual, it has an example, which I'm trying to make, but
I always get an error. The example says to have this lines on the
snmpd.conf file

rwuser initial
rwuser wes
createUser initial MD5 setup_passphrase DES

and then execute this command

snmpusm -v3 -u initial -n "" -l authNoPriv -a MD5 -A setup_passphrase
localhost create wes initial

Well, I make all the changes on snmpd.conf, restart it and here's the
output of the command:

Error in packet.
Reason: inconsistentValue (The set value is illegal or unsupported in
some way)
Failed object: SNMP-USER-BASED-SM-MIB::usmUserStatus.".....z.aH...F"."wes"

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Mateus