On 04/09/07, Madan Mohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have some MIBs which are proprietary(children of enterprise.xxxx
> OID).If I have to compile such kind of MIBs,

What do you mean by "compile" ?
[Madan] : When I say "compile", I am trying to compile my MIB with
mib2c.
What exactly are you trying to do?
[Madan] : I am trying to implement these proprietary MIBs after the stub
code is generated by mib2c. But it is failing at the time of compilation
itself. Mib2c complains me that it do not have a OID reference to my
company OID to which all my MIBs are children nodes.

Please help me in solving this.

Please see the FAQ entries
    How do I add a MIB to the tools?
        http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ:Applications_02
and
    How do I add a MIB to the agent?
        http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ:Agent_06

for details

>                    do I need to take NETSNMP
> code with --with-enterprise-oid option in Configure script?

No