On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:55:28 +0100, Dave Shield wrote:

> On 04/09/07, Mateus Interciso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> monitor -r 5 -o prNames -o prErrMessage "Process table" prErrorFlag !=
>> 0 monitor -r 5 -o dskPath -o dskErrMessage "Disk Usage" dskErrorFlag !=
>> 0
>>
>> defaultMonitors yes
>
> You don't need both "defaultMonitors" and the two explicit "monitor"
> lines. Just use one or the other.
>

>> Am I doing something wrong? The monitor for the prNames is checking
>> every 5 seconds, and it is sending traps, but dskPath not...
>
> What happens when you walk the dskTable? What do you see?
>
> In particular, what do the dskErrorFlag values look like?
>
> Which version of the agent are you using?
>
> Dave

Strangelly enough, if I walk the dskTable and dskErrorFlag, with these
commands, here's what I recieve

snmpwalk -v3 -u ********* -n "" -l authNoPriv -a MD5 -A
******************* localhost dskTable
UCD-SNMP-MIB::dskTable = No Such Object available on this agent at this
OID
snmpget -v3 -u ********** -n "" -l authNoPriv -a MD5 -A
******************** localhost dskErrorFlag
UCD-SNMP-MIB::dskErrorFlag = No Such Instance currently exists at this OID

And I'm using NET-SNMP 5.4

Mateus