Hi All,

    I get the following error when I run mib2c program: (I issued the
command as: "mib2c WMAN-DEV-MIB")

    "Cannot find module (=+WMAN-DEV-MIB) : At line 0 in (none)" .

   This error message is followed with "You didn't give mib2c a valid
OID to start with ....."

    I am thinking that the mib2c program couldn't find the location of
my mibs file. Are there any option to specify the mib2c about the
location of the mib file?

    Following are the steps I performed before running mib2c program:

1)      I copied the mibs (WMAN-DEV-MIB.txt) file into
$HOME/.snmp/mibs/xxx directory.

2)      I edited the $HOME/.snmp/snmp.conf file and included mibs mibs
+WMAN-DEV-MIB

   I think that I am missing more steps. It appears that the mib2c
couldn't find the MIB file at all.

I try to run the snmptranslate for the same MIB file, it is able to
translate the object that I pass while running the command. But with
snmptranslate I explicitly specify the mibs file name whereas with mib2c
I couldn't find such option.

    Please provide me with more tips to solve my issue.

   Regards,

   Salai.