>Provided that the DDNS names resolve, and the firewall permits SNMP traffic,
 >you can use net-snmp for this application.
Mike
  Thank you Mike.yes,our production is modem,and the firewall is opening the
SNMP port.So it can work.As you know,most of the network manage softwares are
fit for lan,is there any wan manage software ?For example,there are one
thounsand productions on wan,i want to know how many our production are
online.Any software can?By the way,my production is running on uclinux
system,and the snmpv3 dose not work .Has anyone ported snmpv3 to uclinux?