What would trigger a agentX master agent failure? I frequently got the
following error when I am running an application with subagent in it:

AgentX master agent failed to respond to ping.  Attempting to re-register.
NET-SNMP version 5.4.1 AgentX subagent connected

Thanks.

--
Shawn He
Online Technology