Hello,

I've a daemon running on a embedded Linux System who is retrieving some
values (something like an digital input or temperature). These values are
not only used in my agent and I'm looking for the best way to carry these
values into my MIB.
To extend Net-SNMP with my Mib, I've used the mib2c tool. Now I have to
update and refresh my scalars with the data contained in my deamon.

What's the best way to do that ?

      ---------
---->| Deamon  | <-- ? -- > snmpd MIB <- traps / get /set...
      ---------

A named pipe between the deamon and my snmpd MIB ?
A simple file ?
Is there a simple way ?

Thank you for your ideas !

Regards