On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:53:29 +0000
"Dave Shield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 17/12/2007, richard lucassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is there an existing oid for the cpu-frequencies or do I have to
> > create a small script fot that?
>
> Nothing specifically for the CPU frequency, no.
> But you could try walking the 'hrDeviceDescr' object.
> The description for the CPU device(s) will often include
> speed information.

Nope. Only the cpu name (with its maximum speed). It's an AMD cpu with
ondemand frequency stepping.

I meant this frequency, which varies upon cpu-load:

$ awk '/MHz/ {print $4}' /proc/cpuinfo
1000.000
1000.000

So I'll have to script it...

Thnx!

R.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak
aloud and remove all doubt.