Hi,

I am quite new to here as well as to the SNMP protocol. I am implementing
a snmp agent and I've spent some time reading the online tutuorial. A
question is I can understand this library has implemented useful helper
features like mib2c to generate template code when converting MIB files,
but it seems most of the configure methods like mib2c.mfd.conf,
mib2c.create-dataset.conf...intend to help convert a table into C code.
The fact is the contents in my MIB file consist of not only tables but
also many other data types. Is it still possible that I can make use of
the template generation feature somehow and which conf file I should use?

For example I have a number of Integers, Display strings, some counters
and two tables (one for a Radius server pool one for a DHCP server pool)
defined in the MIB file.

Many Thanks,

Pan