Thanks,Dave.   I am using 5.0.9 net-snmp on blackfin uclinux.I can see the
codes under agent/mibgroup/agentx/ are not compiled. Dose it mean that the
agentx is not used?And the resule is "snmpd: invalid option -- X " when run
"snmpd -f -Le -X".> I add the agentxRetries 0 to snmpd.conf.
> when run "snmpd -f -L &",it shows "Warning: Unknown token: agentxRetries".

That should have worked.

Are you working with a vendor-supplied distribution, or one you compiled
yourself?  Which version?

Are you sure it includes AgentX support?
What happens if you run "snmpd -f -Le -X"  ?