Hello,

I am writing a MIB module for some specific piece of hardware. Some of
my code needs to return values that are already available from
standard MIB modules. E.g. there is are OIDs that will return data of
a specific interface and a trap sending the IP address of that
interface as its data. Now rather than duplicating the code to get
these values from the kernel I'd like to use the values already
available from standard modules. Is that possible?

regards Manfred