Hi,

I have created one MIB which contains 2 Integer32 type object. The MIB
definition is like this
THE DEFINITION IS

-----------------------
TELES-TRY-DEF-MIB DEFINITIONS ::= BEGIN

IMPORTS
    enterprises,
    MODULE-IDENTITY,
    OBJECT-TYPE,
    Integer32,
        FROM SNMPv2-SMI;

telesTryModuleMIB MODULE-IDENTITY
    LAST-UPDATED    "200608171140Z"
    ORGANIZATION    "Teles"
    CONTACT-INFO
                    "Tel:

                     E-mail: "
    DESCRIPTION
        "This is my first MIB module"
    ::= { telesTry 7 }

telesTry OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { enterprises 2171 }

callStatsTryMIBObjects1 OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { telesTryModuleMIB 1 }
callStatsTryMIBObjects2 OBJECT IDENTIFIER ::= { telesTryModuleMIB 2 }

tascsTryActiveCalls2 OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX Integer32 (0..1)
    MAX-ACCESS read-write
    STATUS current
    DESCRIPTION
        "This object is used to retrieve some value."
    DEFVAL {1}
    ::= { callStatsTryMIBObjects2 1 }

tascsTryActiveCalls1 OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX Integer32 (0..1)
    MAX-ACCESS read-write
    STATUS current
    DESCRIPTION
        "This object is used to retrieve and set some value."
    DEFVAL {0}
    ::= { callStatsTryMIBObjects1 1 }

END

I want to only get the default value of the object i.e 0 or 1.
Now i am using

c:\> mib2c -c mib2c.int_watch.conf telesTryModuleMIB

Am I right. If yes then now i want to write one master agent.

can any body send me a sample code for the same so that my objective can be
solved.

Awaiting response.

Thank you.

Regards