Dear All,
         I send Trap Cmd through Agent to Manager. Manager can receive the Trap
Message with remote IP & Local IP addr & port number.

        When i debug the snmp Agent, its always displaying the local addrss as
0.0.0.0

  Could you plz explain, why its displaying as 0.0.0.0. and what is the meaning
of this address in agent side.

           To avoid this, where i have to modify.

  Ps: To use Get cmd, manager is using the IP addr & Port Number, which is
received from Trap cmd.

  Local IP Addr: 192.168.0.120 Port No: 10161 ( I hard code this port no using
Bind system call).
  Remote IP: 210.90.40.37 Port No: 161.

  The same IP information is received by Manager.

  But In debug Message display as: UDP: [0.0.0.0]-> [210.90.40.37]:161  (?)

  I couldn't get any information to fix this, please help some one.

  Thanks
  Raju