Hi,

I noticed that in the existing snmp request process, it calls user
registered callback for every snmp request, and thus the process is very
lock-stepped and synchronous. It's not that it has any problem, however, I
am wondering if anyone has thought about a different approach that is more
asynchronous, or if there is one already existing in the net-snmp codebase
that I am not aware of, such that each request is not depending on the
result of the request ahead of it before it is sent down to the user.

Thanks.

--
Shawn He
Online Technology