        Obviously not, or you would not have needed to write this. eh?

> When i wrote table in my my MIB and laoded the new Mib again
> it gave me no such object at this OID

        What do you mean "loaded tyhe MIB again"?  Do you mean "restarted the
agent", "restarted the MIB subagent", or something else?

> after loading TABLE-MIB successfully i did
>
> >>snmpset -v 2c -c public localhost TABLE-MIB::hostsStatus.2
> s "createAndWait"
>
> it is not giving me "not ready" status which is success right??

        Success of the createAndWait operation, NOT success of row creation.

> it says need type and value.

        I don't understand this statement.

> hostsStatus is of type "RowStatus" I tried above snmpset with
>
> >>snmpset -v 2c -c public localhost i
> TABLE-MIB::hostsStatus.2=createAndWait
>
> it is still not working..

        You must next set the values of the objects in the row and set the
rowStatus to active before the row will be realized.

        HTH,

Mike