Good,all

I wanted to write a MIB module of my own,but when i run the snmpwalk,there is a
result of next:
#snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost 1.3.6.1.4.1
#MYMIB::objSize.2 = INTEGER: 5525
#MY-MIB::objSize.3 = INTEGER: 1234
#MY-MIB::objSize.3 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the
end of the MIB tree)

If i want to deal with the informations(MY-MIB::objSize.3 = No more variables
left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)),i should how to do?
Could you help me?

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your help!