Wes Hardaker wrote:

> TB> Error: Unknow user name at test.pl line 7.
>
> That indicates it's defaulting to SNMPv3 (which is the standard default)
> and the remote agent doesn't have a user matching what you sent.
>
> Use Version => 2c or Version => 1 instead if you want SNMPv2c or SNMPv1.

Okay now everything is working.

The only other big thing that I need to figure out how to do is tell it
to just work one little part of something.  As a example just have it
work "system" I can't seem to figure that out. Right now I'm working on
one function that will walk "ipAdEntAddr" to get all of the ip address
on the system then from there I will pull then index's of them to I can
then go look it up with the device index.

Thanks for all of the help.

Thomas