        OK.

>       since I couldn't find the 'ipRouteDest' in advance, is
> that mean I must
> try every possible ip address.

        I don't understand what you mean.  You should not need to address-scan
unless you are attempting to include all devices, even those not runnning SNMP.
 Even then, you should be able to use ARP caches to remove known extant hosts
from the scan.  Are you trying to do topology discovery here?

> Is there an faster way to get
> the table.

        Just walk the table - what's the slowdown?

        Thanks,

Mike