That should be 5.4.1.2

Jayson
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Net-SNMP 5.4.2 on Windows
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 16:49:27 -0400

I'm building the win32sdk workspace on MSVC++ 6.0.  The agent builds fine and
all but when I try to run a walk on sysDescr I'm getting the following:

SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = STRING: Windows LAPTOP 0.0.0   x86 Family 6 Model 15
Stepping 10

It doesn't look like os build/ os name / os level information is being properly
gathered.

I looked at the windows function that it's using (GetVersionEx).  When I write
a vb application using the same function it works completely fine.

1. Anyone know what would cause this?
2. Anyone know when the win32 binaries might be available?

Thanks,
Jayson

Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you
back! Learn More

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008