Hi.

I installed PowerChute Business Edition Basic v 7.0.5 on Windows 2000
and had the same problem.  I don't see anything wrong with the winExtDLL
module that would be causing this.

If you don't need the APC SNMP agent, then you can remove it from the
registry so that Net-SNMP doesn't load it.  Delete the value
'SOFTWARE\APC\PowerChute Business Edition\agent\snmp' from
HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SNMP\Parameters\ExtensionAgents.

Another option is to install the regular version of the Net-SNMP agent,
change the port that the Microsoft agent listens on and configure a
proxy in Net-SNMP.  This is described in the 'Co-existence with
Microsoft SNMP services' section of README.win32.

Alex