Hey All,

I'm having a terrible time getting net-snmp to compile correctly.  It
seems that the make process continually generates messages regarding
missing DL libraries.

At the moment I'm not going to inundate the group with error details; at
first I'd just like to know if someone has been able to successfully get
net-snmp to compile on HP-UX 11.11 9000/800.

In particular, can you tell me the following if you were successful: ?
What compiler did you use and from which directory?
What did you set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to if anything?
What did you set your SH_LIBRARY_PATH to if anything?

My desire is to use NET-SNMP on HP_UX so that my hosts will work
correctly with Zenoss, and according to Zenoss groups, using NET-SNMP is
the best way to ensure consistent data availability across all your
hosts.

If no one has this information handy then I guess, I'll start the whole
detailed process.

Thanks in advance for the info!!!

Mark