Ravindra wrote:
> I can't answer your question, but I would like to know how did you
> build net-snmp on windows with OpenSSL support ?
>
> AFAIK, win32/configure script does not take OpenSSL path, is there a
> way to tell the build scripts where to pick OpenSSL from ?

You need to copy the OpenSSL header and .lib files to the Visual Studio
include / lib folders.  It's mentioned in README.win32 (Microsoft Visual
C++ - Building with OpenSSL).

After that you can use build.bat or enable openssl using --with-ssl on
the Configure command line.

When building with Cygwin or MinGW, you use the regular Unix configure
script in the root of the source file.  Everything under the win32
folder is for MSVC.

Alex