snmpwalk -v2c -c public localhost

and post the answer you get.

________________________________

De: Matthew Devine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: miércoles, 03 de diciembre de 2008 19:07
Para: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Newbie MIB questions on Windows

So I just installed Net-SNMP binary for Windows version 5.4.2.  Been reading
through the documentation but unable to figure out why I can't get any of the
systemStats from the UCDavis SNMP MIB.  I confirmed that the MIB exists in my
"c:\usr\share\snmp\mibs" directory.  I can't seem to figure out what I'm
supposed to do to get those stats.  I only have one line in my snmpd.conf and
tried looking under the access control faqs but still no luck.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated, just not grasping this stuff.

snmpwalk -v2c -c public localhost systemStats

UCD-SNMP-MIB::systemStats = No Such Object available on this agent at this OID

Matt Devine